Monday, July 25, 2011

22 weeks, BOB the wonder pillow and the bladder trampoline!

I love my husband!

But BOB is amazing!!

A couple of weeks ago I discovered that I was having trouble getting to sleep because of aching hips and back. Ron and I bought a body pillow to see if it would help any.

OY....I have named the body pillow BOB because I am actually sleeping well now! I feel like all in all I have been very lucky so far during pregnancy that I have minor aches and pains and minimal sickness. I have been able to continue with work and life almost like normal. When I wasn't sleeping well I thought "poor Ron" since I knew he would have to put up with a sleepy and grumpy me.

Now that I have figured out how to sleep, I just need to figure out a way to tame the wild beast inside that has decided that my bladder is a trampoline specifically for her own pleasure!

Luckily she has chosen to only jump around during the waking hours and seems to sleep when I do (thank the Lord!!).

It's kinda funny actually, I have always had a small bladder, and when she jumps I don't always have to run to the potty, I just feel it and know that she is playing with me again.

I'm looking forward to Friday as Ron and I will get to see the ultrasound again for our full anatomy scan (Ron hasn't seen one since we first found out other than pictures) and we will get to have confirmation that little bit is a girl :) - pretty sure, but looking forward to more confirmation.

No comments:

Post a Comment